Are you looking for experienced interpreters to help you communicate with clients or staff?
CHICLE interpreters will go to your location and do either consecutive or simultaneous in-person translating.
- Consecutive interpretation is the most common - the interpreter listens to a few sentences and then repeats them in the second language.
- Simultaneous interpretation is used in larger meetings and in organizations like the United Nations. It usually requires the use of audio equipment
- If you are a lawyer and need to depose a non English-speaking witness
- If you employ Spanish-speakers and need to explain your benefits package to them
- If you are a service or health provider and need to communicate with a non English-speaking client
- If you have a visiting delegation from Latin America or other non English speaking area
Our prices are reasonable and our quality is excellent.
CHICLE has been providing qualified, professional foreign language interpreters to the Orange County Health Department for several years. We have continued to use their service because of their quick response, positive attitude and the professionalism of their interpreters. Over the years, CHICLE has been able to assist us with various foreign languages, most recently serving our clients who speak Spanish and Korean.
Susan Clifford, MSW, MPH
Immigrant and Refugee Health Program Manager
Orange County Health Department
Some of our interpreting clients
Interpreting is generally a local activity, so most of our clients are local. They include:
- Duke's Bon Appetit food service
- Carolina Dining Services
- OPC Mental Health services
- Orange County Health Department
- Orange County Department of Social Services
- Department of Social Security's Disabiilty Determination Services
- Weaver Street Market
- Various private law firms
- Private mental health providers
While most of our interpreting is for Spanish speakers, we also regularly provide Korean and Hindi interpreters.